Monday, November 27, 2006

Salvation


I forgot to blog about this when it happened but last week Wynter asked Jesus into her heart! It was so adorable, I wish I could have filmed it. She's talking and understands things so well now that I figured it was time to pray the salvation prayer with her. I asked her if she wanted to pray a special prayer and she said "yes" very definitely. Then after explaining to her that she needed to repeat after me she folded her hands in a way too cute kind of way and scrunched up her eyes really tight to pray. She repeated every word so perfectly that I didn't want it to be over, so after she was done I asked her if she wanted to do it again and she wanted to so I go "Jesus, come into my heart..." she repeats and then I say "forgive me"...she says "fa-give me", then I say "for" and she says "five"---hahahah! I cracked up and then we finished the prayer the right way. Anyway, it was one of those moments where I felt like being a mom is the best thing in the world.
Christian drove off for Atlanta today and we miss him already but I believe that this time he'll be away shorter and we'll be together in our new home soon. It really makes a difference to think positively and being a pisces, if I do anything but that I sink real fast. :) Thank you for all your prayers for us, we feel them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhhh that's so sweet, what a hunny!
Children are our greatest reward

Christian & Julie said...

Totally. Love you M'anne.

Anonymous said...

oooh my little angel oh how i miss her