Monday, November 13, 2006

H-Town

I'm here in Houston (or the outskirts thereof) and I'm not sure I'll be blogging too much for a while. It's odd that when there's plenty to blog about there's not plenty of time to do so, so alas, I am forced to be at a loss for words because of a time issue. Anyway, I'm not making sense because I'm trying to do this as fast as I can so that someone else can use the computer. Should I have just skipped this? Okay, in a nutshell, I got in 3 days ago and I'm adjusting to new weather, faces & ways of life. Change is a good thing of course but didn't Grandpa say it's also like dying? Hmmm. Anyway, I miss my husband. Love you all. It'll be Thanksgiving soon...yay!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! :)

Christian & Julie said...

hahah...thanks Mike. We love you tons!