Wednesday, November 22, 2006



So I just can't seem to get enough of traveling. Now I'm in San Antonio visiting Maureen & her girls to get some business done. She's a big help when it comes to narrowing things down and actually doing them, wheras I am a little bit of a romantic when it comes to executing details. Thank God we're not all the same. Anyway, I'm posting some pix of a fun night we had last week. Sisters, drinks, friends & laughter--good stuff.
This will be the first Thanksgiving Christian & I spend apart since we got together 6 years ago. We've been calling eachother, frantically trying to figure out a way to be together: cheap last minute flights/bus contacts/hitchhiking, and it doesn't look like it's gonna work out. I'm missing my husband dearly & so is Wynter Jane. I just asked her this morning "Do you know who we're gonna see for Thanksgiving??" & she quickly replied with huge, wide eyes "Papa!!!" Then I felt stupid and had to tell her no, that it was the goats I was referring to. Poor baby. But you know kids, they snap out of things so much quicker than we do. Goats are now the 1st thing on her mind, bless her heart.
We're gonna be celebrating Thanksgiving with the Fiesta Home tomorrow, looking forward to seeing old and new friends. Thank you, dear reader for your prayers for our final departure preparations.

No comments: