Friday, December 01, 2006

Stuff

Today is my niece Leona's birthday, she's 9 now! Which makes me feel older but still not old. :) Did some Pilates today, love it. Always have loved it but don't get around to it like I should. All the travel we've been doing has cut back on rituals & routine--that'll change soon I think. We got to see Heidi, Cody, Joni, Vas & their beautiful kids & his sister Angela, they're passing through on a visa trip. Gotta love those guys, such givers. No one can make me laugh like Vas, he's a trip! And Heidi & Joni are such beautiful souls, they're perfect company.
Well, please keep praying for us: for the car to sell in Puerto Rico, for Christian's last job to start & finish fast & for Wynter to get healed, she's sick right now. Thanks so much, we believe in your prayers & look forward to the miracles!

No comments: