Friday, March 23, 2007

Weekly Report :)

Hello everyone! I've realized that this blogging thing has sadly become a weekly adventure for me. I can't bring myself to post more often than that lately because we've been so busy! We're all loading up the moving truck tomorrow to transfer our possessions to our new abode. We'll be spending our first night there tomorrow as well so our material things won't be alone. :) How are you all doing? Comments have been low this season so I need to liven things up around here somehow, what do you want to hear about?? Tell me what you'd be interested in me writing about and I'll humbly oblige.
Practice went so well last night, I actually enjoyed it. Usually practice is way more work than fun but I felt the spirit last night so it made things so much easier. Christian is still building the kitchen in the new house, I don't see him all day long--reminds me of Atlanta! But when he gets home with sawdust and white paint sprinkles all over him it's like a dream come true, what more could you want? He's a real man.
Wynter is becoming increasingly gorgeous with each passing day and she has a sense of humor like you wouldn't believe. Yesterday Christian and I were with her and I left the room to get something but she didn't want me to leave so she started whining for me. I told her I'd be right back but she made up her mind that she was upset at me. So when I returned all of 2 minutes later, she tells me firmly with a smug look on her face as she hugs her Papa, "Papa is my favorite, Mommy." Hahahahah, she's too much.
We're going singing today, we'll be leaving in like an hour so I'll let you know how that went later. It's always fun to harmonize and laugh at the same time, I love it. When you're performing with your friends, there's nothing like it, it's a good experience. If you want to see pictures, they're on flickr, I've been posting new ones quite regularly. I'll have more interesting things to blog about soon. Ciao, friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was nice when you linked to the flickr photos.