Thursday, March 15, 2007

My day

I owe you yet another apology for my procrastination in blogging. It's really just the fact that I can't post pictures. It makes me feel like my posts are boring with photos but I'll try better from now on to just start typing more often.
School is going very well. I'm grading today. We're moving to our new house by the end of the month, please pray for that because it's a HUGE job to move out of where we're living right now--this place has like 12 bedrooms and it's monstrous!
Practice needs to pick up the pace a bit if we want to sound Wordstock worthy so I'm looking into how I can fit more of that into the busy days and nights. Tonight I am going to play Volleyball with a friend, Katina. She's in real estate and is the beautiful woman who found our house for us. Because I was the one house hunting, I got to know her really well and I was worried that after we'd found the house we wouldn't keep in touch but she called and invited me to play Volleyball with her group on Thursday nights so who knows, maybe I'll get good at it. :)
I've gotta go get my girls, they're having recess and there is excess school to be done so away with me! I'll blog about more interesting stuff later, love you!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, Julie, am on your blog now... you're right about needing more pictures, but your descriptive eloquence more than makes up for it--well, in any case, the few pics that you've got up are beautiful! Keep it up! Luv Ya!

Christian & Julie said...

Sorry, Micheal...the cousin, right? I'm assuming. Go to the flick link on one of the previous posts for lots of pictures, okay? Love you!