Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Excercise & WORDSTOCK

Today was good, I did Tae Bo, haven't done that it awhile. Used to be SO faithful. Well, at least I've picked up jogging (thanks to Dawnie) and I WAS extremely faithful with that until I got sick last month. Now I'm starting up again with jogging and other forms of exercise. I always feel so much better when I'm active. Teaching is going well, my girls are learning but I think I'm learning more than they are, which is good because they'll benefit from that in the long run. :) Tomorrow's my birthday so I was joking with their mothers that I was thinking of creating a holiday tomorrow, no school for my class, just play time, snacks and laughter. Hmmm, I don't think it went over so well because I got the fake laughter thing with the forced smile that reads "I hope you're not serious". Hahahah, no, they're great but I don't think I'll do that to them this year--maybe next year when I'm indispensable, hehehehe!
Guess what? Our Home voted yes for us to go to Wordstock! Because we're living in Guatemala now and we can't just go out and raise the amount that we need, we're praying for miracle money to get there. So, if you're someone who has one of those extra soft hearts and you feel a little voice in your heart suggesting that you send me a donation towards us getting there , I will pray down the beauty of heaven on your life, I mean it. Nothing is too small and if you're interested, please write me at mysticsand2@yahoo.com and I'll send you bank account info. Also, I know it's not much but if you do decide to give something towards this, you'll get the first or one of the first copies of our new album (which should have at least 10 of the most recent songs I've written, we're producing it by faith within the next 2 months.) Gosh, that was hard! I hate talking about myself but especially regarding music, rough stuff. Anyway, it needed to be done so I did it! :) I love you all so very much and thank you for reading this blog that desperately needs more pictures. (Blogger is still not working.) Thank you for your friendship!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great year!

Ruth Cortejos said...

Hahaha...I agree with the birthday holiday thing {and I am a mother btw...heh}. I remember having to be on kids all day on my birthday....

Ahhhh Tae Bo...always good!

Anonymous said...

oh happy birthday julie so sorry its late i have not been on in like for ever but i love and miss you tons and tons

Christian & Julie said...

Thank you for the birthday greetings, I love you all! XOXOXO!

Miss B said...

ILY Julie! I'm sorry I missed your birthday, but I'm sure you had a wonderful day with Christian and everyone there. I'm so happy you're coming to Wordstock. It just isn't the same w/o you there. I can't wait to hear your new songs. Don't be ashamed of talking about your music. It's a gift.

Christian & Julie said...

Love you, Haven. What an encouraging princess you are, :)! Can't wait to see you and hear your "gift" as well! XOXOXO