Friday, March 23, 2007

My Plea

Oh, please, oh, please---if you have the burning desire to send me a donation to get to Wordstock, please help us! We're completely, 100% depending on miracles so if you feel a halo glistening above your glorious head, please answer the call of my heart and reach deep (or shallowly) into your pocket (or purse). I know the blessings will come pouring down in full measure on your life if you are meant to give. I will be your earnest prayer warrior, in gratefulness to you. THANK YOU, oh, thank you. (Moment of silence.) A HUGE shout out and MUCHAS GRACIAS!!! to Mike (of Nina) & Anita for pledging to help with something, you guys are bringing magic to our lives through your generosity and kindness. We're practicing for our future recording session and yours will be the first hands to receive our first album, yay!! Remember, anything helps, anything at all--even your left over change. WE LOVE YOU!!! We have a PayPal account if you're interested.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's still coming. Just waiting for it to transfer to my paypal account from the bank. Fear not.

... said...

Dear Julie, if I weren't a poor missionary on a poor field I would gladly pay for you to go to Wordstock. You deserve it! Send me your paypal account to writemagda@gmail.com I'll throw in my "widow's" mite.

Christian & Julie said...

You guys are way too precious, I mean it. I'm humbled and full-heartedly grateful to you, kisses. Sylvia, you are precious. And Mike, there was no fear here, only love and respect :).

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie
Let me know where can send $$. I really want to see you get to Word Stock, not to mention that I really want to see you & the rest of the band too.
Love you guys! Pray for miracles for you!

A day in the Life Of Jamie said...

Do you all have a Bank Acc? would you send it to me? (johenderson@gmail.com)
How much do you all need?

Christian & Julie said...

I'm overwhelmed with thankfulness. My friends, I thank you so much. You are the answers to our prayers. XOXOXO.

... said...

Hey Julie, you should put a hot picture of yourself on the blog with a "Please help" sign. Pictures really work on male's brains.

Anonymous said...

Dear Julie, Can you send me your paypal info, my email is: babylove.alisa@gmail.com. I think I know someone who would be happy to help you. Though his grand plan to help the "twins" is totally not working (I'll email you about it) How much do you need? Praying for you. XX -- Al'

Christian & Julie said...

Loving all you guys so much and keeping you in my prayers, many thanks!! XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

praying for you guys love you tons

muah!

Christian & Julie said...

You're definitely important, whoever you are. XOXOXO!

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie, love you tons can't wait till see you. Love and prayers

Jaz, Clare and Dune said...

Clare says:
Man I wish I was going to the Stock to see you and a few others (like Steve McNair and of course my favorite "Salty" peeps), but I guess I'll just have to be there through my prayers-- calling on the keys of supply for you!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

cant wait to see you guys praying for ya

Christian & Julie said...

Hahah, "Salty Peeps" I'm loving it! How are you, Clare? Miss you. Praying for you, the chubster and your Jazz musician! XOXXOXO!
Andre & Carmel, you two just keep getting more precious, don't you? Awww, it'll be great to see you. Kisses.