Sunday, March 04, 2007

Photos

Okay, Solo told me that I need to add a flickr badge here so that you can view the photos I've been uploading there (since they actually let me do that) but I'm having technical difficulty. Maybe I should stop highlighting my hair--but no, that just wouldn't be me. :) Hmmm, I'm gonna add a link here that hopefully will work but please send up some prayers for this blonde disaster. I am in need of a computer tech.
In other news, Wynter's birthday was perfect, no stress (except maybe for Hosy who labored in the kitchen for hours with the decorating of Wynter's ladybug & flowers cake--hey, it was her idea & I did at least bake the cake underneath all the beautiful designs.) I'm posting pictures of the party and Wynter's day on my flickr account so please be sure to stop by & gaze over the faces & places. Wynter got a kite, bubbles, play make up and stuffed animals along with some other gadgets. Laura (11) & Julia (7) baked some delightfully colorful cookies for the party and I made sure to put Wynter's hair in 2 braids so that she'd look grown up. 2 is an achievement for sure. A big thank you to Grandma, Auntie Dawnie & Cuzzies for the darling e-card you sent Wynter, she loves it! She asks me to replay it over & over again so you've touched her heart. Also, thank you to Aunt Maureen who called to talk with the birthday girl, Wynter remembers you very well Reenie, don't ever worry about being forgotten by your only niece.
Another fun thing to mention is that David, Hosy, Christian and I ran away to Antigua again for our day off, it was gorgeous & very relaxing. I'm posting pix of that on flickr too so make way I say, make way. Our room is in need of some severe attention so I'm gonna drop off here to scrub, fold & store. Love you all dearly & hope you know that your comments brighten our day. XOXOXO! LINK TO PICTURES: http://www.flickr.com/photos/70704005@N00/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pix, girl. I'll be calling on your B-day. Love you!!!
-&=0)>:::|==B
@}--[]]

Christian & Julie said...

Who are you? :) I'm sure I love you too if you have my phone number, hee hee.

Anonymous said...

wow christian is looking hot...and you of course ;)