Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

I've been saying Happy New Year all night and now I'm missing the people I've shared old years with. :( New friends are wonderful but there's just something about people who know the real you and don't run, you know? Anyway, I am looking forward to a whole new set of everything this year and I know that's what I'll get because life has already changed so drastically. Yesterday I went to Antigua with some new friends and it was a wonderful day, I have pictures to prove it but this computer isn't letting me post pictures on blogger for some reason. I'm gonna try yet one more time and if it doesn't work, you know why. Happy new year, friends. Love you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie,
Your blog is wonderful - so free-flowing and heartfelt. I spent a wonderful New Year's Eve with Michelle and Cheryl lighting sparklers on the porch as the rain poured down around us. Of course, they had to stay up until midnight and watch the Peach drop. I miss you and I know Christian does too. Michelle and Cheryl talk about you and Wynter often - especially Wynter. We miss her.

I hope this coming year is the best yet and that you and Christian are reunited soon.

Loads of love from Mom

Christian & Julie said...

Dear Mom, thank you so much for posting, you're so sweet! I miss you, Dawnie and the girls SO much, I'm so glad you had a wonderful New Year's Eve. I too pray that Christian will be here soon, can't wait. I've been praying for your recovery, hope you're feeling well.
Lots of Love,
Julie