Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The promised pictures





Goodie! It works! Now I can share my life with you again! So, Antigua was beautiful and the company was even better. We had a great time walking through the darling marketplace and buying trinkets and then we got to eat Pupusas (El Salvadorean originally but common food here too) and drink beer atop the hill overlooking the city, such a pretty view! Ange brought a guitar so we shared songs, laughed and took pictures of eachother, good times. I'll post more pix of Christmas, New Year's and more later. Ciao!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Julie..how are you?
lookin good..how's Christian and the baby?
hope to all is well......Love ya.
write me somtimes at afrobrazilz@yahoo.com
love yew

out peace

Christian & Julie said...

Hey Jaydee! So fun to hear from you, my friend! How are you? Christian is doing okay and Wynter is super well. I love you, I'll write you soon. Love, Julz

Ruth Cortejos said...

That first picture of you is beautiful!