Monday, January 08, 2007

Wynter Jane






You would never know what a proud mother I am by the look of our blog. I post so many pictures of me that you could think I'm a vain, self absorbed person (which I hope I'm not!) So the theme of this post is our darling Wynter Jane. She's been such a good girl lately, giving me so much love and behaving so well with her friends that she deserves a little hall of fame. I was just thanking God this morning for giving us such a precious little girl. She's not a brat and she loves Jesus so much, prayer is a constant in her life and if you heard the way she prays and saw the way she squints her eyes closed, clasps her chubbly little hands together and gives her whole heart in prayer, you would want to squeeze her the way I get to every day and night, I'm so blessed! Here's to Wynter Jane Weiler!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh she is soo big now and to cute i miss you guys hope you have lots and lots of fun in your new home

Christian & Julie said...

Thanks so much, Mel! We are having a lot of fun, it's great! XOXO! Love you.

Anonymous said...

Aww, she's so cute. I miss you guys. Even though your stay at our house was so short. I'm glad that you are in a good place and happy and all. Lots of love and prayers