Monday, October 16, 2006

Friends

We spent Saturday night at Nik & Carmel's place & it was great to see them and their darling kids again. Jade & Kenny are growing up so fast & Kenny has a bleach-blonde mohawk to match his gushing personality. Darling. Wynter didn't behave as well as we would have liked but for the amount of change she's endured in her little life, I can't complain. Laughed my head off on the phone w/ my sister (Maureen) last night. Christian is a vile creature when he talks to her or tells me what messages he wants me to pass on to her. He draws from her "timid, good girl" side and begs for a reaction. Let's just say his comments are beyond foolish & he needs prayer. After that we watched part of "Rome" the mini series, it's good! Got a letter from Heidi (Cody's mom) yesterday, she's such a beautiful person. It always makes me feel unworthy when I have people like her in my life. I'm so happy Haven is back at her place so she can blog and keep me informed on her happenings, the love. Friendship is a gift that I haven't cherished enough in my life, I'm learning about that. People are much more worthy of my time than the laundry, the money we're trying to raise or things I hate about myself. Thank You Jesus for the love of friends.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh i miss wynter sooo much!

Anonymous said...

I came to that realization the other day!!! It's a real revalation I tell you what.

Sings: "You got a freind in me, oh you got a freind in me. When the road is rough ahead and you're miles and miles from your nice warm bed. You just remember what your old pal said, babe, you got a freind in me!!!"

Just thought you should know!!
Kiss kiss

Christian & Julie said...

So sweet, love you both!

Anonymous said...

Julie, you are a beautiful writer & a WONDERFUL friend. It was so good to see you both & Wynter. I love you all tons!