Saturday, October 14, 2006

Brrrrrrr


There's a cold front here for the weekend. We're cold but I think we like it. The tropics can do that to you. Too much of a good thing can be bad at times. There's just something about curling up under a blanket, snuggling with your honey and drinking hot stuff, fun. Christian made a huge tent for Wynter last night and she kept wanting me to go in there and sit on her lap! Any type of control is what she's after, little tyke! She slept all night for the first time last night, without waking up to battle it out with her Papa (she had this darling habit of waking up at 3 and staying up til 7 every morning). We were giving in to her for quite some time & then we woke up to the fact that we wanted our sleep. Discipline works!
We're going over to visit Nik & Carmel tonight, have a few drinks and hang out. It's a long drive but good friends are worth more than that. Anyway, we'll have more to write about when we're on our way down to Guatemala--let the excitement begin!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

So does Wynter like the cold? ;)

Miss B said...

Wynter is the cutest little thing. I'm so glad I got to see her in person. She's way too pretty.

Christian & Julie said...

Haven my love,
you're back! Write me! XOXOXO!

Christian & Julie said...

Sly Mike, what a word player you are, hot stuff! :)

Anonymous said...

oh yay i found your guys blog i have been looking for it well i love you guys tons and miss you all

Christian & Julie said...

Which Carmel is this? Love you too!

Anonymous said...

haha this is carmel carroll you lived with me

Anonymous said...

come on you have to rember me

Christian & Julie said...

Carmel, of course I remember you, I was just wondering if you were you or the other Carmel that's also my friend. I love you tons, you doll! Wynter sends kisses!

Anonymous said...

oh yay i was getting worried there love you tons too lots of hugs and kisses for wynter