Saturday, December 02, 2006

Timing


So we're leaving for Houston (again) tomorrow at 10am. We have an appointment at the passport agency there on Tuesday & we're praying that all the documentation comes through for that before then. I know, this is boring--sorry. :)
Maureen & I went to H-E-B a few minutes ago & as we're walking in, lo & behold Vas himself is walking out! So fun to see a friendly face in a place where you'd only expect strangers to dwell. We hugged, laughed, shared quick stories of the day & then before he left he gave me a silver coin from his native Mexico, I'm RICH!!! Well, in friends at least. :) Timing is a God-appointed thing sometimes, isn't it?
Anyway, pray for our long drive to Houston tomorrow that Wynter is an angel & that we're protected & calm. I'm gonna go chill with my sister now that packing's out of the way. XOXO!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie, can you please send me the words to the song "He's no stranger". It's my favorite Christmas song. Thank you! Can you email it to my Daddy?

Love, Charlie

Christian & Julie said...

Sure, Charlie! Love you!