Saturday, March 01, 2008

LNF







Don't know if I mentioned this before but "It" is a girl and we'll be meeting her in a month, yay! Everything has been going great with the pregnancy and my midwives are wonderful. I also have the privilege of my own Doula--Maureen! So, we're excited about the upcoming event and Wynter is looking forward to being a big sister. Tomorrow is her 3rd birthday so we just made chocolate cake together for tomorrow's party and I told her she could lick the bowl afterwards. Well, when I came back to the kitchen after getting something from my room I found my daughter with her head planted inside the mixing bowl. When she emerged, I saw what this picture of her shows--total mischief in all it's irresistibility! I laughed so hard and then made sure she had a nice, long bath.
Christian and I got to go back to the Dominican Republic for 6 days and while there, the resort held an arm wrestling contest which my strong husband simply won. There just wasn't any other way. He was rewarded with a bottle of Rum and I was so proud of him--he had to beat 3 meaty guys to be 1st place winner. Here are some pix Maureen just took of me so that I can remember how pregnant I was when it's all over. See ya!

9 comments:

Anjie said...

Julie, Your looking as foxy and as Hot as ever.. Congrats on the up coming baby. Know what ur having? Keep in touch, miss you.

Flo-flo said...

Aww you look sooo cute i love pg mommies:D

Anonymous said...

Hey JuJu, I tried to call you and left a message with Willy but I guess he didn't relay it. Anyways, I'm joining you on the baby wagon and I'm 4 months along but looking like I'm more like 6 months. Due end of August. Don't know what "lil bit" is yet but we'll find out in about a month. We're excited. I wish you would call or email me! - Love you.

Nats aka faeriraven

Anonymous said...

You look absolutely STUNNING by the way :-)

-Nat

GeminiSide said...

You look great Jules!
I am interested on what the chosen name is for your next little angel?

Anonymous said...

You look so gorgeous! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congrats with the baby!

I really can't wait for your new songs to be coming out. They're so great!! Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I've never met either of my nieces, but I truly wish I get that honour one day. I've never met you either, but you are technically my 'sister-in-law'. Love to you and brother Christian. I spoke with him on the phone a few years ago, but haven't met him either. Anyhow, my best to all four of you!
Juliana

Christian & Julie said...

Hey, Juliana, write me sometime--where are you? My email is mysticsand2@yahoo.com Christian remembers talking to you, we'd love to get in touch. Thanks for commenting! Love, Julie