Sunday, December 02, 2007

Willy's 17th Birthday




Here we are, our happy family at Hooters for Willy's 17th birthday. Willy has been going to drum classes every Thursday so since his birthday fell on a Thursday it was the perfect opportunity to surprise him on the way home. Christian, Maureen, Danny & Chris were already there waiting for us and we all had a good time.
In other news, I'm 5 months along now and the baby seems to be growing faithfully. We're finding out tomorrow whether or not our kicker is a male or female child. I'll keep you posted. Love you all.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Willy!!! Thanks for the update JuJu, I've been waiting...patiently... :-) Love you all! Pls send my love to Chris and Danny too! - Love Natalie

... said...

Hey Julie, finally a new post! Congratulations! Hope it is whatever you want it to be. Happy Birthday to Willy. Can't believe he is 17, I must be getting old. I remember Chris from the time he lived across the street from us, long time ago. Say hi to him for me if he remembers me. Lots of love to you and Christian.

Anonymous said...

We want to see the belly! You look super cute, Jules, hope you're all doing fine. -Tina

Anonymous said...

julie i miss you guys thanks for the pic wynter looks so big

Anonymous said...

julie i miss you guys thanks for the pic wynter looks so big

Anonymous said...

julie i miss you guys thanks for the pic wynter looks so big