Saturday, March 08, 2008

So Happy






I can't say enough how thankful I am for the beautiful people in my life. I truly feel like the most blessed person in the universe right now because of the special people who I've been honored to feel loved by. Today I turned 26 and I couldn't feel happier than I do now to be surrounded by loving souls who truly care about me--I want everyone to be able to feel this way and I pray that I can pass on the gift to those who feel it less than I get to right now. To be given parents who want the best for you and confirm this with every nod of approval and wish in the right direction, to have brothers and sisters who care about how I feel and want me to know that they love me by surprising me in the most thoughtful ways, to have 3 beautiful nieces and a treasured daughter who get more happiness out of giving than receiving and be able to be the recipient of those gifts, to live the joy of being wife to a man who has proven himself so selfless time and time again and smile every time he says he loves me, I just can't imagine why all of these gifts are mine to enjoy but I won't question them too long. I only want to express the thankfulness that I feel right now and have Him know that not one gift has gone unnoticed today, I see them all and I'm humbled by their power. Isn't it beautiful to be loved?

5 comments:

... said...

Happy Birthday Julie. You're so pretty, I think I'll print out that picture of you in a blue shirt and make it into a birthday card for Caleb (his b-day is on the 14th). It will be better than anything I can find in a store. Love you!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday Julz I hope that you have a nice time on your b-day I love you tons mwah

carpedia said...

Happy Birthday, my dear friend. While I cannot believe you are turning 26 (you will forever be 18 to me), I am thrilled that you have a blog on which I can leave you a birthday message.
I know that our lives have taken very, very different paths and we may not fully comprehend each other at this time. Yet, I cannot forget your friendship, your thoughtfulness, your laughter, your personality, your constant encouragement.
So, happy birthday, soon-to-be-mommy-of-two, may all your dreams continue to come true.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Julie!

You don't me, but we all know you..heh, heh..

I love your songs, especially We Cannot Be Angels & No Matter What..

I listen to that last one a lot, actually..

KGFG & know that you're in my prayers..

Happy Birthday!

P.S. You're right--to love & be loved is the most wonderful experience in life (for me, anyway..) tx 4 posting..

Christian & Julie said...

Thank you all for your comments, I'm sorry I don't keep up with this blog like I should! Pregnancy has a way of keeping your mind completely on what you're carrying around for nine months! Love to all of you great people.