Saturday, June 02, 2007

The Tall Side of our Blog

















Can I say something about my husband? I am more in love with him today than I ever thought possible when he proposed to me, and in that amazing moment I was walking on air, so I could say I am very much in love. I am astounded, humbled, moved that Jesus would give me such an incredible man to love and be loved by. Do I deserve him? No. But I do want him, need him and hope to be the wife of his dreams. I know, this may sound too emotional but that's what I am--a Pisces and so I'll end on this heartfelt note: I love you, Christian....so much.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always knew Christian would make some lucky girl one awesome husband!
It's wonderful to know everyday that you're blessed beyond measure, I feel that way too.
I'm so glad you made it to WS. I really prayed for you.

Anonymous said...

You guys are perfect for each other & it was so good to see you together at WS. I love you both so much & pray we can work together someday. May your lives always be filled with love.

Anonymous said...

aww wynter looks alot like him miss you guys

Elizabeth said...

Thats beautiful Juju. I miss you all tons. Give Wynter a kiss for me and Christian a massage. Love you.
-Tina

Christian & Julie said...

Hahah, Tina, we miss you too. Muah! Give hugs to everyone for us.