Saturday, June 02, 2007

New Pictures!






Hi guys! Someone at Wordstock told me "oh, yeah, I've seen your blog I think. It was really boring or something.." Hahaha. If that's true, I'm really sorry. I guess if I had more time I would add more flashy news or pictures but usually it's a late night, last minute thing if I post anything, so if in that event the end result is less than entertaining, I apologize. Sigh.

Anyway, we took 7 days to get home because one of the small towns in the South of Mexico that we were driving through was rioting and closed down the only road through. We spent the night in a cute little hotel that was amazingly clean and affordable, thank God! Wynter loves hotels just like her Mom & Dad. Some of our favorite things are driving together and being in a hotel so it worked out well. :)

I truly am blessed to have such a beautiful family. (As you'll see in the pix.) Most of the pictures are from our trip up to the States and then our reunion in California. Well, I love you all and pray that your week will be full of adventure, fulfilling work and relaxing afterwards.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was hoping the twins would visit Cali when I was there, but they have to right after we leave! I've known them forever we danced together in Kenya, though I'm not much of a dancer. Cel is such a sweetie! Would have loved to have seen them!

Christian & Julie said...

Didn't know you were in Africa, cool! I'm sure they would have loved to see you too, sorry you missed them. Cel is awesome, I agree. XOXXO

Anonymous said...

I don't think your blog is boring, Julie. I love reading it. Thanks for posting all those pics of the reunion!! It's so cool seeing all these people that I know. LY lots, Julie. You were the best roommate ever.

Christian & Julie said...

Thank you, Haven, I love you. XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

i love your blog theres always lots of pictures and i like pictures

Christian & Julie said...

Cute Carmel, I love you!