Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Ange & Kevin's Wedding





Here are some recent pix from Ange & Kevin's wedding. It was a beautiful day with beautiful vows that made me cry. Kevin read a poem he'd written to Ange about how she's his queen and it was so romantic. Sigh. Anyway, we had fun but sadly our camera shut down for lack of battery power five minutes into the event. That is why there are no pictures of the bride and groom but I'll get some from them and post later, ok? Just in case, the pictures are L 2 R: Wynter, Hosy w/ Wynter, Christian and I, Premi.

4 comments:

Ruth Cortejos said...

Wynter is adorable in that top pic!!

Anonymous said...

oooohh wynter is sooooooooo cute give her a BIG kissy for me love you guys see you at wordstock *grin*

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie,
It's Julia from time past. I got your site from Promise and was so happy to see pictures of you and all.
My email is juliasmoolia@yahoo.com I hope you'll write me back. I miss you lots. In case you know a million Julia's by now this is Julia Dust's daughter.

Anonymous said...

hey Prmei u look really pretty just so u know