Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Welcome Home, Baby!

"Honey, I'm home!!" Yes, these words are real and he is home! Christian got back the day before Valentine's Day and he is beautiful! He told me on the phone before getting here that he now weighs 250 lbs and that he needs to get in shape. So I told him that I didn't care what he looked like, I just wanted him home. So, when I spot him at the airport my jaw literally dropped and I was thoroughly shocked by how gorgeous he looked! He had been working out every night for 3 weeks before coming home and he wasn't even able to do cardio because of a knee injury but he looks amazing and I'm so proud of him! Now he's playing basketball with the guys here (2 of them are my brothers) so he's shooting towards perfection. :) It's such a great feeling to be the proud wife of a handsome man.
Wynter Jane is a totally different person since her Papa returned. She's so secure & animated now, she's talking up a storm. Right now she's taking a nap with Christian, he's not feeling well.
We went to Antigua with David & Hosy for our night & day off. We stayed at the house of one of David's friends and it was a really relaxing time. Some of the pictures are from there. I'll try to be more faithful with this blog, okay? Thank you all for your heartfelt concern for us, we really love you and know that we're together again because of your prayers.

No comments: